Saturday, July 20, 2013

Nerd Alert: Welcome to the Cave

     What? I didn't post last week? Don't be ridiculous!

     As I said in my last post, I am proud of my dorkiness. VERY proud. To prove exactly how proud I am, I gathered all things I own related to the Legend of Zelda and took many pictures of them to show you. Hooray!

   
     Just look at all that wonderful nerdiness! That beautiful Hylian shield in the center was created from scratch by my awesome friend Mike. He cut it from wood and painted it as a birthday present for me. Thanks Mike!

   
     And this is my 3DS version of Ocarina of Time and a genuine Ocarina of Time below it. Sort of. I haven't figured out how to travel through time with it yet.


      Look! A spectacular Skyward Sword poster!


     And of course, my copy of Hyrule Historia. It is such a beautiful book. I really wish I had a glass case for it or something.

     Well, I could go on, but then this post would be way to long. So that's all for now!

2 comments:

  1. Wait a minute. Where is your GOOD ocarina? The dragon's tooth ocarina made out of ... what's it made out of?

    It deserves its own blog post probably.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The dragon's tooth ocarina is made from ceramic. And it's not Zelda-related so it did not make it onto this post.

      Delete